Last Updated: April 5, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, register for an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or otherwise interact with us. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number, and shipping address)
- Payment information (such as credit card number and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Demographic information (such as age, gender, and interests)
- Website usage information (such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system)
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfill your orders
- Communicate with you about your orders and account
- Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- Improve our website and services
- Conduct research and analysis
- Prevent and detect fraud and other illegal activities
- Comply with legal requirements
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, order fulfillment, and marketing)
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries
- Business partners and other third parties with whom we collaborate
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, or other government agencies when required to do so by law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other lawful request for information
You may choose not to provide certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website or make purchases. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no security system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites and encourage you to review their privacy policies.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.